To whom do we offer our page? To those who think a high standard of appearance and feeling well are important, or to those who would just simply like to change their appearance slightly. We can assist with all of this and with high quality services at remarkably favorable prices.
Liposuction from £550 /area
It has certainly crossed your mind: “I wish I could be a bit different. I wish I could be more beautiful.” Stop daydreaming and make your dream come true!! The beauty industry is no longer a privilege for the rich; we provide minor cosmetic operations or even major plastic surgery. It is available for everyone and our service is very reasonably priced.
Decisions related to our body and health requires sound consideration, making the choice must not be hasty. We do our best to guide you in making the right decision.
We have created our homepage to provide you with information about our clinic and its very prestigious past. In the clinics represented by our company thousands of plastic surgery procedures have been performed, among our patients were managers, politicians and artists.
The REAL Secrets of Medical Tourism
Before hungary joined the EU mainly Swiss, Austrian and German patients visited our clinic. Since Hungary joined the EU the number of patients from England, Ireland and other countries has risen remarkably. It is no wonder, as our physicians offered remarkably favorable prices and high standards or work. In addition, our native English colleagues provide a full and complex service to our patients from arrival to departure.
Abdominal Surgery (tummy tuck)
Procedure – In some cases liposuction is not effective enough due to the amount or the expansion of excess fat; therefore flattening the abdomen may require a surgical intervention as well. In these cases excess skin is also removed and the muscles of the abdominal wall are tightened. The type and length of the intervention depends on the amount of excess fat and on the expansion of the treated area. Usually 3 weeks are required for recovery as there is a sensitivity period of approximately ten to fourteen days. Results are permanent, in case the patient follows a balanced diet, regularly exercises and carefully follows the surgeon’s instructions. As an added benefit of the tummy tuck, not only will the abdominal region be firmer and flatter, but the waist will be smaller as well. This procedure generally involves an incision above the pubic bone, the length of it depending on the magnitude of the tuck. The skin is separated from the abdominal muscles from the navel up until underneath the ribs, and the muscles underneath are tightened and stiched into their new position. This provides a firmer and tighter abdominal wall. A new navel area is cut and put into place as the skin is tightened and the excess is removed.
- Duration – This procedure can take up to five hours.
- Anesthesia – General anesthetic
- Hospital stay – Depending on the complexitiy of the procedure, the patient should stay between one to three days.
- Scar tissue healing period - six to eighteen months.
- Risks and side effects - Risks include a long scar across the stomach, pain or numbness in the abdominal wall, fluid or blood collection, skin flap sloughing and a five percent chance of infection. The development of scar tissue adhesions and blood clots are also a risk. Smokers are advised to quit smoking as they delay their healing time and leave them selves open to complications.
- Physical work/sports can be done - eight weeks after the surgery.